Senior Moving Services
Moving an elderly loved one can be a big task, but the Little Guys are here to help. Our expert movers are polite, professional, and prepared for any moving challenge. We’ve helped seniors downsize, relocate to retirement facilities, or move in with family countless times, and we’re committed to making it a positive experience for everyone involved. You can trust that Little Guys Movers will treat your loved one’s belongings with respect, and we can even assist with packing, unpacking, and arranging items and furniture in the new space. Contact Little Guys Movers today to talk about how we can make your senior friend or family member’s move simple and stress-free.
5 Simple Tips for Seniors Who are Moving:
- Don’t go it alone! Enlist the help of a friend or relative to prepare for your move – from making phone calls to labeling boxes. Remember, Little Guys offers an entire range of senior moving services and packing supplies to fit your needs. We are here for you!
- Clear the clutter! Moving is a great excuse to get rid of some of the junk that may be lingering in your attic, garage, closets, or guest bedrooms. Host a garage sale or donate unwanted items to charity.
- Arrange for storage space in advance if necessary.
- Keep any prescriptions or medical documents unpacked and accessible while in transit.
- Take photos of your old home to give the movers a reference if you would like your new surroundings set up in a similar fashion. Pay attention to everything, from the arrangement of living room furniture to placement of knick-knacks and family photos. This will make the transition easier so it feels more like home.