Work at Little Guys Movers!
We’ve spent 30 years building a business on hard work, fun, and taking care of people. We aren’t just about getting from Point A to Point B — we put thought and effort into every step of the moving process, beginning with quality training and a caring atmosphere for our team members.
📢 NOW HIRING: Movers, Drivers, Office Support & Sales!
Movers & Drivers
- Move and assemble furniture
- Pack boxes
- Utilize problem solving skills to complete moves
- Drive and navigate moving trucks
- Enjoy flexible scheduling options!
Office Support & Sales
- Provide moving quotes by phone, email, and to walk-in customers
- Schedule moving jobs
- Complete administrative duties and support management
- Operate retail sales
Why Work for Little Guys Movers?
- Advancement opportunities (over 70% of our managers started as movers)
- A unique and fun work environment
- Flexible scheduling that’s great for students, aspiring musicians, and athletes
Meet Alex Hriz
The former Marine who rose in the Little Guys ranks to become our Fayetteville Manager…
Even on days off I’d swing by the shop to chat, go hiking the Buffalo River Trail with co-workers, a group of us would go floating the Illinois River on a day off, or we’d have a company Super Smash Bros tournament on the N64… Little Guys is a family.
Apply Today to Join a Fun, Fulfilling Company That’s 30 Years Strong
Being a Little Guy has nothing to do with your size or gender; being a Little Guy just means you’re part of a team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to creating a diverse work environment. All candidates will be considered regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.