Twenty years ago, Little Guys Movers was founded on the belief that helping people in our community was the best way for a business to give back to its customers and the culture of a city. Today, we still steadfastly believe in the importance of being involved and seek opportunities to lend a hand to those who need it. It’s important to us that our employees get to come to work in a place that is cooperative and enjoyable, that we are doing good business with every customer we move, and that we do what we can to share our resources and skills with the community to help make it a great place to live. We recently had the chance to talk to some longtime friends who have called Denton their home for years: Pam Livingston, a certified Business Development Specialist at North Central Texas College, and Hank Dickenson, the Deputy Director of Athletics at the University of North Texas. They each share a similar passion for helping others, and in this video they talk a little bit about the value of a business that gives back to the city, its culture, and its people.Read more →
Denton has been growing and changing for the best and Little Guys are happy to be a part of the excitement. For those of you as crazy about Denton as we are, we still have some more Mean Green tickets to raffle off for the last couple big home games. Keep a lookout on our Facebook page for a chance to win!
One of the best things about this town is how everyone comes together and participates in community events. Whether it’s a football game, a music festival, or a holiday celebration, Denton does it right. If you came out to the Day of the Dead festival downtown this year, you know what we’re talking about! In iconic Denton fashion, over 50 businesses signed up to participate in the coffin races, and you better believe Little Guys Movers took to the racetrack in our very own handmade deathtrap! We might not have taken home a trophy this time, but we’re honing our coffin-building and navigating skills.
This video was too good not to share. It’s almost as good as racing the coffin yourself… only a little safer. Watch out for us next year, Denton!Read more →
We want to get you to a Mean Green football home game! Follow the directions on our Facebook Page for details on how to enter.
Mean Green Ticket Giveaway Rules & Terms
- No purchase necessary.
- Giveaway prize is one (1) ticket to specified UNT home game. No other prize or compensation is included.
- Open to individual U.S. residents aged 18 and older only; void where prohibited.
- Winners agree to allow Little Guys Movers to share their entry pictures on littleguys.com and all Little Guys Movers social properties. By submitting an entry picture into the giveaway, you are automatically giving permission to use at our discretion.
- Prize unclaimed after 24 hours from notification is forfeited and Little Guys Movers reserves the right to select another winner.
- Little Guys Movers reserves the right to cancel the giveaway at any time.
- The retail value of the ticket is estimated to be $27 as of Oct 1, 2014. Winner is responsible for reporting the value of his/her prize where required.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Although moving is a big part of what we do, we always try to make some time to get involved and be active in our local community. Our branch manager, Brad, is a part of the Denton Chamber of Commerce, and sometimes he makes appearances at local ribbon cuttings for new businesses. Look at that guy … he cleans up real nice, doesn’t he?Read more →