Work at Little Guys Movers!
We’ve spent 30 years building a business on hard work, fun, and taking care of people. We aren’t just about getting from Point A to Point B — we put thought and effort into every step of the moving process, beginning with quality training and a caring atmosphere for our team members.
📢 NOW HIRING: Movers, Drivers, Office Support & Sales!
Movers & Drivers
- Move and assemble furniture
- Pack boxes
- Utilize problem solving skills to complete moves
- Drive and navigate moving trucks
- Enjoy flexible scheduling options!
Office Support & Sales
- Provide moving quotes by phone, email, and to walk-in customers
- Schedule moving jobs
- Complete administrative duties and support management
- Operate retail sales
Why Work for Little Guys Movers?
- Advancement opportunities (over 70% of our managers started as movers)
- A unique and fun work environment
- Flexible scheduling that’s great for students, aspiring musicians, and athletes
Meet Jesse Barnhart
From Mover to Manager…
We believe in giving our employees the opportunity to advance within the organization. As our Waco Manager Jesse says, “You have a faster track to a manager position [at Little Guys Movers] than with any other company.”
Learn about our promotion process and read Jesse’s advice on how to build a career with the Little Guys.
Apply Today to Join a Fun, Fulfilling Company That’s 30 Years Strong
Being a Little Guy has nothing to do with your size or gender; being a Little Guy just means you’re part of a team. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to creating a diverse work environment. All candidates will be considered regardless of race, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, color, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.