Seniors Moving Services
Little Guys Movers has been moving people for almost two decades. In our many years of experience, we have seen that older homes tend to contain more stuff! Even empty nesters, whose children have long since left the home, seem to have attics full of items their children have collected throughout the years. Then to top it off, they may have a whole new set of toys and furniture for when the grandchildren come to visit.
Whether you are downsizing, moving up, or moving on from the home your family grew up in, Little Guys understands the special care required to pack up your home without packing away the memories.
Little Guys Movers will provide a detailed estimate in advance so there are no surprises or uncertainties. Our friendly, trained staff will arrive in uniform with clean professional moving trucks, ready to take you to the next stop along your journey. Whether you need a complete moving solution or just a few supplies, we will customize your experience to fit your individual needs.
5 Simple Tips for Seniors Who are Moving:
- Don't go it alone! Enlist the help of a friend or relative to prepare for your move – from making phone calls to labeling boxes. Remember, Little Guys offers an entire range of moving and packing services to fit your needs. We are here for you!
- Clear the clutter! Moving is a great excuse to get rid of some of the junk that may be lingering in your attic, garage, closets, or guest bedrooms. Host a garage sale or donate unwanted items to charity.
- Arrange for storage space in advance if necessary.
- Keep any prescriptions or medical documents unpacked and accessible while in transit.
- Take photos of your old home to give the movers a reference if you would like your new surroundings set up in a similar fashion. Pay attention to everything from arrangement of living room furniture to placement of knick-knacks and family photos. This will make the transition easier so it feels more like home.